Friday, May 13, 2011

Where have I been!?!?!

It seems that I started this blog then totally fell off the face of the earth!
Well I didn't. But, in a way, I replaced by a new technological being... My new WHITE iphone 4! <3 This thing does everything! It could seriously live my life for me.

This first day I got it I was glued to it. I didn't stop fumbling with the thing to look up and notice what the world looked like after 2pm. I even took a trip to Micheal's with a friend and didn't look away from the iphone to shop!

I have missed creating and decided to prep some projects late last night that I want to get to work on this week. Of course, I have the longest work day ever today, a previously scheduled boyfriend day tomorrow, and Sundays are always big work days for me... So Monday!

Monday, I dedicate to recommitting myself to my canvas projects, my mimi-album, and I have a real hankering to create a 12x12 LO.

Till Monday!

iphone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment