Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The BeLIEve Mini-Album

Hey guys!

The project I wanna share today is my very first mini-album. It centers around a fabulous trip I took to Las Vegas last summer for a meet and greet with Criss Angel. He is one of my many, many man-loves.  <3

My sister and a very good friend of mine traveled to Vegas to see his live show, BeLIEve and attened a meet and greet after the show at Liquidity Night Club.

When I got home I grabbed my Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman, Communique, and Le' Romantique paper collections and my distress supplies and hit the pavement. (There are a lot of "ands" in that sentence ... )

It is now nearly complete! The only thing left undone is a die cut reading "This Moment Brought To You By"- for Criss to sign this summer at the same event.

The Album
I LOVE these Tim Holtz grunge roses! This one I created with my Cricut.


Below are some detail shots of my favorite pages and elements in the mini. I will post a video later tonight with images of all the pages on My YouTube.

My Favorite Page
Tim Holtz stamps, Graphic 45 die cut, and Fancy Pants MEGA flourish stamp <3
UTEE and Bazzill Chips - Heart Shape
I made this page into a pocket to hold my trip memorabilia. Stamps by: Tim Holtz
Back Cover

So that is it! I hope that you liked it. Look out for that video later tonight.
Bye!
Reness


Me and Criss Angel 8-4-10

No comments:

Post a Comment